For our client – US digital company, we are looking for a
System Administrator, Dev Ops
to be located in Kyiv/Ukraine
We are looking for top-notch system administrator to help us build and scale the first of its kind cross-platform video analytics service. Come and join our team!
We’re a team of hybrid software/systems engineers that work on infrastructure. You’ll be supporting our other engineering teams (application team, ingestion teams and backend teams) in building scalable infrastructure. You will also be the owner of your own services; including data stores, tools and other infrastructure components and get a lot of autonomy to make the right decision for them. You’ll dive into, learn and get up to speed with new technologies and development languages. You’ll be able to make an impact in a small team that’s part of a growing startup.
- Collaborate with other software engineers on new projects that move the company forward by being part of cross-functional teams.
- Be a calm and confident authority on the components you own, like our application infrastructure, Consul service-discovery system, Kafka distributed streaming, on-demand Apache Spark clusters run through Mesos, and everything in between.
Challenges/tasks that you may tackle
- Help move services to containers.
- Prepare and hold a game day where we will chaos test a technology you own.
- Troubleshoot a performance impact to any system.
- AWS, Terraform
- Mesos, SaltStack, Consul, Vault
- Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Spark
- Python, Scala & Go
Email your CV with attached files to: HR@EDELWEISSCONSULTING.DE