For our client – international hotel network – we are looking for its luxurious resort an experienced
The Spa Director will be responsible for driving and leading the operational and financial direction of the spa ensuring complete viability of the Spa, maximizing all opportunities and resources. The Spa Director will ensure that the highest standards are adhered to and that the guest experience exceeds expectations. The Spa Director will work closely with the Hotel General Manager to establish and maintain marketing objectives, operating criteria, programming, budgeting, VIP guest visits, staff relations and training.
- Overall management and performance of the Spa, ensuring high standards of professionalism, customer service and optimum financial performance.
- Preparation of monthly financial and statistical reports for the Hotel General Manager, incorporating proposals and recommendations regarding policy and operation at the Spa, competition, occupancy and usage, market share and achievement of targets.
- Establishing and ensuring a cost effective wage structure based on productivity and efficiency.
- Developing and submitting an annual budget and business plan for the Spa, in conjunction with the Hotel General Manager.Achievement and regular review of the business plan and budget once approved.
- Liaise with the hotel Sales and Marketing leaders in the preparation and development of marketing plans for the year. Coordinate all promotional plans and projects for the facility.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the employees at the Spa to develop a highly motivated team, who can deliver high standards of service in all areas.
- Effectively integrate the Spa within the Hotel Marketing Strategy and ensure ongoing representation of the Spa, both internally and externally,
- Develop an annual training plan for the Spa, in conjunction with the HR Department and ensure that all employees are trained and developed to meet the needs of the business.
- Monitor standards of performance and member satisfaction and introduce measures to ensure the highest standards of quality and service.
- Lead the planning and implementation of marketing activities within the Spa, with support from the Hotel.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of employees and members in the Spa and adhere to guidelines and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Manual.
- Ensure that good practice is applied to all issues in relation to employees and in conjunction with the HR Department, ensure that all Hotel HR policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide an effective structure for communication within the Spa at all levels including holding a monthly all spa staff meeting.
Minimum of 6-8 years in spa operations with at least 3-4 years as Spa Director or Assistant Director at a luxury spa. Spa experience within a luxury hotel environment is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess: in-depth spa financial acumen, experience managing day-to-day operations, experience managing talent and marketing skills. A working knowledge of ESPA treatments and procedures is a plus.
A degree in Business or Hospitality is preferred but equal consideration will be given to an individual with significant experience, certification and training combined with formal education and an excellent track record of success.
If interested, please kindly send your confidential CV with salary indication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more jobs? >>> EDELWEISS Jobs Section