Our client – US IT company – is looking for a
Director of Technology – CTO (Chief Technology Officer) (Ukraine)
We are the fastest growing digital commerce service provider in the USA and we are looking for a talented technology leader to lead and grow the SAP Hybris technology team. We provide our clients with best-in-class technology consulting and quality solution delivery – if you are looking to expand your experience, work with incredible partners and solution teams, and join a Gold Partner of SAP – our company may be the right next step in your career.
- Lead and coach cross functional engineering teams.
- Work directly with clients and staff to plan, design, and implement enterprise level e-commerce solutions.
- Communicating with client and delivery team on technical constraints and solving engineering problems.
- Collaboratively work with teams across the organization to improve process and technical excellence.
- Attract, retain, and develop technical staff.
Top candidates for this role have a successful track record of consulting directly with clients to deliver engineering solutions on e-commerce platforms. Candidates should have a good grasp of continuous delivery at a tactical level, should be able and willing to start work with the Hybris platform technology, and bring quality/attention to detail as a core professional practice.
- 5+ years’ experience in Java, JEE, Spring, and other enterprise related technologies.
- 5+ years as a leader of engineering or technology departments working with enterprise Java stack.
- 10+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Strong ability to lead engineering teams.
- Understanding Java web full stack technologies, professional experience with at least one technology stacks.
- Fluency in English (Proficient C1, C2) for USA client facing meetings and calls.
- Advocate of agile, iterative software development methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Exposure to the latest technologies for modern web development.
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies.
- Impeccable professional references.
- Ability to travel for business within UA/USA (~30% of working time).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms including SAP Hybris and Oracle ATG.
- Experience in using Hybris B2B and B2C ecommerce accelerators.
- Experience with RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB.
- Provide examples of recent work showcasing large web and mobile applications.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Experience working with USA clients and visiting the USA for client meetings.
- Compensation for approved time off.
- Friendly team.
Email your CV with attached files to: HR@EDELWEISSCONSULTING.DE