Our client is a fintech company and is a pioneer in providing integrated world-class Credit Management Services (CMS) in Southeast Asia. Focused on the $40 bln growth opportunity in non-performing consumer loans, it delivers maximum CMS efficiency for its clients through an integrated product offering, which includes CMS Outsourcing, Debt Purchasing and Software-As-A-Service.
We are looking for an experienced
Country Sales Director (Financial Services)
to be based in Hyderabad (India)
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, the Country Sales Director is in charge of company’s sales network and structure in the country. This is a senior role, responsible for sales and business development efforts in India as primary focus, but also responsible for brand development and visibility in the market.
- Delivering the country-level revenue and AUM (Assets under management) targets for CMS Outsourcing product.
- Recruitment, training and management of the Indian sales team, including Sales Agents, Key Account Mangers and Sales Administrators.
- Farming: drive sustained growth of company’s portfolio under management in terms of volume and quality from existing clients.
- Hunting: establish long-term strategic partnerships with key industry players in company’s traditional industries (banking, consumer finance and online lending) to increase company’s market share and ensure its position as a market leader in CMS Outsourcing in the Indian market.
- Develop an extensive network of market stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers.
- Drive the sales of company’s SaaS debt collection platform across industries.
- Recognize and execute on opportunities to participate in the purchase of written-off NPLs in the Indian market.
- Increase company’s visibility and brand recognition in the market.
- Stay updated on financial regulation and events and convert changes into opportunities.
Is this you?
The ideal candidate is a natural leader, who inspires and motivates those around him. He has excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, and is also a strategic thinker, analytical and results-oriented individual. He is team oriented and is able to maximize the output of the resources at his availability.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record of minimum 8 years in B2B services sales, preferably in the Financial Sector, Consultancy Sector or Software Sector.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a senior sales position (senior sales manager or above).
- Proven history of consistently hitting his/her sales targets at a high level.
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Law, Accounting or similar, from a reputable university.
- Strong demonstrable network in the financial sector.
- Knowledge of the CRM/debt collection industry will be considered an advantage.
- Native Hindi speaker (advantage) and fluent in English.