For our client – well-know international IT company – we are looking for experienced
Country Manager Ukraine
We are seeking an ambitious Country Manager to lead our continued growth in Ukraine and neighbouring countries. He or she will be responsible for overall regional operations including general management, resource management, office operations, financial management, team building, recruitment, and other key business functions.
What you’ll need?
- Proven experience in the technology industry and/or technology-related roles.
- Experience in managerial roles in software development, systems integration,
outsourcing, or technology consulting highly desired.
- Ability to manage the full HR lifecycle including recruiting, hiring, performance
management, coaching, and termination.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience working with North American colleagues and customers.
- Expertise in overseeing the delivery of complex technology projects on-time, at a level of
high quality, and to the satisfaction of demanding clients.
- An ability to manage, coach and motivate a variety of technology personnel, including
engineers, project managers, consultants, QA analysts, and operational staff.
- An ability to contribute to the company’s business strategy, technology strategy, and
overall vision into day to day operations.
- Ability to travel to North America (NYC area) at least once every three months.
A business management degree, with 8+ years of experience in technology management, is highly desired.
This leader will be one of the top executives with the company, managing a current staff of 40 people which is expected to grow to 100 over 3 years.
Email your confidential CV with attached files to: HR@EDELWEISSCONSULTING.DE
|Job Category||CEO, IT|