Our client – international company – is looking for an experienced
Chief Accountant (Kyiv, Ukraine)
MAIN TASKS IN THE JOB:
• Responsible for all general ledger work including daily accounting entries
• Handle all accounting and tax matters, including payroll, AP, AR, fixed assets, loans, taxes;
• Responsible for cash management and financial statement preparation
• Facilitating and completing monthly closing procedures
• Responsible for intercompany accounting transactions
• All type of local statutory reports and tax declarations
• IFRS reporting
• Financial and tax consulting (internal and external Clients)
• Supervision of Accounting team (4 accountants)
• Review and negotiation of contracts
• Support of financial controller in preparing financial statements under IFRS
• Control on salary calculation and related taxes
• Interacting with tax, statistics and other state authorities.
• Conduct internal audits.
• Cooperating with external auditors in completing audits.
• Developing/updating accounting policies and procedures
• University degree in Accounting / Economics / Finances.
• Minimum two years of working experience as Chief Accountant / Deputy Chief Accountant.
• Good knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting Standards and Tax Legislation.
• Knowledge of local finance, accounting, budgeting, taxation principles and regulations.
• IAS/IFRS knowledge.
• Excel advanced
• Strong SAP skills
• Upper intermediate English (spoken and written).
• Analytical mindset.
• Reliable, responsible, hardworking.
• Excellent managerial skills.
• Communicative and initiative.
If interested, please kindly send your confidential CV with salary indication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more jobs? >>> EDELWEISS Jobs Section