Our client – a global manufacturer of computer peripherals and software is looking for a Channel Key Account Manager B2B SEE
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining the strategic relationship between the company and some selected Channel Partner in SEE (Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Moldova).
- Be accountable for the performance of Top Key Accounts, achieving assigned targets for strategic objectives
- Working with the account on a strategic relationship and drive the expansion the company share of wallet in these accounts
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel (on all levels) in assigned accounts
- Lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Develop the business by identifying all opportunities within key channels & customer portfolios
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives
- Lead the development of company’s approach for B2B channel partners in the region.
- Coordinate and execute regional plan, campaigns with your selected accounts
- Set up quarterly/yearly key metrics activity and execution plan
- Monitor and manage execution of the activities by measuring and reporting on activities and campaign results
- Set up a new efficient forecast process to improve our business planning
- Define, manage and control budget per Partner/Account
- Control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Be a Brand Ambassador
Fluent English (C1/C2) is a must!
Experience in a multinational company in B2B sales would be a big advantage!
Please mail your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH to: firstname.lastname@example.org