- Posted by: admin
- Category: recruiting
Hiring can be a difficult and time-consuming process. It can cost a lot of money, and also be extremely successful – for the recruiter and the candidate. However, if you take note of some of the stats outlined below, it can help improve your hiring process.
- It takes an average of 27 days to make a new hire – and this is an all time high.
- The best candidates are off the market within 10 days.
- The average cost per hire has risen to $4000.
- 60% of employers admit to being concerned with the cost of unfilled positions.
- Over 75% of professionals are passive candidates – so make sure you build your employer brand!
- 46% of recruiters see recruiting as something that is becoming more like marketing.
- Employee turnover can be reduced by 28% simply by investing in your employer brand.
- 66% of candidates believe that interactions with employees are the best way to get an insight into a company.
- People are twice as likely to accept cold emails if they have interacted with your brand before.
- 64% of applicants would share negative application experiences with friends and family, and 27% would actively discourage others from applying.
- 60% of candidates have quit an application process because it took too long.
- 15% of candidates who have a positive hiring experience put more effort into a job.